Environments at Work believes effective office spaces can inspire workers, improve overall wellness, and encourage comfort. Throughout the month of May, we’ve been exploring well-being and the WELL Building Standard™ (WELL), which aims to create healthier and greener buildings for those who inhabit them. WELL looks to maximize the human experience within the built environment, so employee mental and emotional health in the workplace must be considered as a design priority. It’s proven that an investment in employee happiness and welfare increases productivity, and the result is that businesses are more successful overall. Sounds like a win-win situation to us!
We created this infographic as an introduction to the power of WELL and putting worker well-being first! For more in-depth information and inspiration, please visit the links listed below.
- Haworth’ Demonstrates Leadership in WELL / Shanghai Showroom is Pilot Project for Well Building Standard
- Haworth Implements the WELL Building Standard in its LA Showroom
- EAW’s WELL Workplace / Well-being Pinterest board
- [VIDEO] CBRE: 1st WELL Certified Office #officeofthefuture
- StructureTone: 1st WELL Certified Project in NYC
- International WELL Building Institute